- Lot: 4.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 542 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,748 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $464
- MLS #: 81339788
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: 3072 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Atrium, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest House, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Half Bath - More than 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Steam Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Intercom, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Heating \ Radiant, Horse Property \ Possible, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Pool \ Heated - Gas, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Sweep, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ City Lights, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Private/Mutual, Water \ Storage Tank, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Well - Domestic
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 83528027
- Zillow Home ID: 19863659
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.22-2.85M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95020 home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Gilroy as a whole. Among 95020 homes, this home is 507% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 53.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 31.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
- 2200 Roop Rd4 beds, 3 baths
2,205 sqft, 102,801 sqft lot, built in 1980
|3010 Val Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.3M||4||3||3,870|
|9547 Estates Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.17M||4||3||3,300|
|9554 Estates Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.68M||5||4||5,326|
|9554 Estates Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.71M||5||4||5,326|
|9530 Estates Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.06M||3||2.5||2,750|
|9525 Estates Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.21M||5||3||3,500|
|9515 Sugar Babe Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.32M||4||2.5||3,796|
|3004 Val Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.52M||5||4||4,651|
|3009 Val Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.32M||4||3||3,845|
|9551 Estates Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.32M||4||3.5||3,609|
|9513 Sugar Babe Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.35M||4||3.5||3,744|
|9511 Via Del Oro Gilroy, CA||$2.28M||5||3.5||--|
|9511 Via Del Oro Gilroy, CA||$2.61M||5||3||7,455|
|9516 Meg Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.11M||4||2.5||3,046|
|9514 Sugar Babe Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.31M||5||4||3,696|
|9510 Sugar Babe Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.29M||4||4||3,548|
|3005 Val Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.18M||5||3||3,137|
|3007 Val Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.12M||4||3||2,843|
|9511 Sugar Babe Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.28M||4||3||3,448|
|9524 Meg Ct Gilroy, CA||$1.25M||4||3||3,497|
Nearby Schools in Gilroy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!