955 12th St, Boulder, CO 803024 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,487 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Half mile to lovely Chautauqua Park, the base of the ROcky Mountains, Flatiron views. Stone's throw to downtown Boulder, Pearl St Mall, etc.
- Lot: 9,252 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $855,000
- Price/sqft: $245
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- 2-car carport, detached garage workshop, and art studio space
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,487 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: R0007774
- Zillow Home ID: 13182402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 955 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.2% greater than in Boulder, and 3.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boulder.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Hill home values.
- 969 12th St Boulder, CO$733K421,931
- 945 12th St Boulder, CO$805K31.752,802
- 935 12th St APT 1 Boulder, CO$928K42.53,192
- 1150 Euclid Ave Boulder, CO$847K42.752,240
- 1140 Euclid Ave Boulder, CO$934K52.53,611
- 927 12th St Boulder, CO$869K622,600
- 962 11th St Boulder, CO$914K531,872
- 954 11th St Boulder, CO$1M33.753,788
- 970 11th St Boulder, CO$1.19M34.253,087
- 980 11th St Boulder, CO$860K32.53,516
- 940 11th St Boulder, CO$865K321,800
- 919 12th St Boulder, CO$881K51.53,232
- 1138 Euclid Ave Boulder, CO$572K111,646
- 930 11th St Boulder, CO$1.06M53.54,638
- 940 11th St # 0 Boulder, CO$831K------
- 940 11th St # B Boulder, CO$952K32--
- 907 12th St Boulder, CO$1.3M433,274
- 916 11th St Boulder, CO$1.08M342,554
- 1005 12th St APT 301 Boulder, CO$904K442,336
- 922 12th St Boulder, CO$864K31.752,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.