955 Ashbury St, San Francisco, CA 941177 beds, 6.5 baths, 4,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,775 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- 256 days on Zillow
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $822
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 4,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2109252054
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 955 Ashbury Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parnassus - Ashbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Parnassus - Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parnassus - Ashbury home values.
- 959 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.44M424,049
- 963 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.67M333,057
- 943 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.88M342,720
- 979 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$1.88M311,620
- 937 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.31M432,450
- 1001 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$1.6M212,100
- 935 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.49M--12,688
- 244 Downey St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$808K11821
- 244 Downey St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$808K--1821
- 244 Downey St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$688K--1742
- 246 Downey St San Francisco, CA$2.13M332,300
- 238 Downey St San Francisco, CA$1.1M221,244
- 2380-2400 Downey St San Francisco, CA$1.84M322,150
- 244 Downey St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$602K11616
- 254 Downey St San Francisco, CA$1.16M----1,366
- 252 Downey St San Francisco, CA$1.97M432,777
- 232-234 Downey St San Francisco, CA$1.93M--23,292
- 929 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$2.2M32.52,200
- 228-230 Downey St San Francisco, CA$1.75M521,825
- 986 Ashbury St San Francisco, CA$1.3M221,455
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.