955 Vetch Cir, Lafayette, CO 800263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,230 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $221,500
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 384 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Playground
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0091883
- Zillow Home ID: 13232176
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 955 Vetch Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% lower than in Lafayette, and 74% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80026 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80026 home values.
- 953 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$242K31960
- 957 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$282K321,553
- 954 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$248K421,246
- 961 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$245K321,244
- 952 Clover Cir Lafayette, CO$246K31.751,312
- 959 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$273K31.751,690
- 954 Clover Cir Lafayette, CO$251K321,337
- 963 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$232K311,184
- 951 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$296K332,207
- 700 W Brome Pl Lafayette, CO$273K32.52,200
- 948 Clover Cir Lafayette, CO$240K31.51,297
- 956 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$247K21.751,408
- 943 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$228K31.751,240
- 701 Sedge Way Lafayette, CO$253K31.751,312
- 958 Clover Cir Lafayette, CO$252K31960
- 958 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$254K321,343
- 968 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$251K31.51,300
- 971 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$269K11.751,337
- 970 Vetch Cir Lafayette, CO$267K321,703
- 703 W Brome Pl Lafayette, CO$242K321,343
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292