9551 Bennington Chase Dr, Orlando, FL 328295 beds, 4 baths, 4,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 123 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $53
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2003 for $282,100
- Price/sqft: $93
- Parking: 534 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,284 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 182331201402010
- Zillow Home ID: 60328639
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9551 Bennington Chase Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Vista East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Orlando, and 276.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Vista East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Vista East home values.
- 9529 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$228K432,457
- 9573 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$304K543,849
- 5137 Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL$372K544,317
- 9595 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$233K432,505
- 5149 Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL$273K433,055
- 5125 Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL$241K432,619
- 9507 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$239K432,574
- 9530 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$319K543,672
- 5113 Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL$357K544,317
- 5161 Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL$282K432,869
- 9727 Worthington Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$233K432,495
- 9617 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$281K432,780
- Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$401K544,263
- 9574 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$310K543,972
- 9552 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$239K432,574
- 5101 Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL$240K332,450
- 9596 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$236K432,331
- Cedarleaf Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 9745 Worthington Ridge Rd Orlando, FL$247K432,805
- 9618 Bennington Chase Dr Orlando, FL$312K543,972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!