- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9556 112th St, Jamaica, NY 114194 beds, 2 baths, 1,571 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $482,500
- Price/sqft: $307
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,571 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 094130031
- Zillow Home ID: 32121616
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9556 112th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215.6% greater than in New York, and 25.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 9558 112th St Jamaica, NY$614K652,016
- 9554 112th St Jamaica, NY$503K----1,798
- 9560 112th St Jamaica, NY$926K----4,874
- 9550 112th St Jamaica, NY$1.11M661,080
- 9548 112th St Jamaica, NY$565K621,080
- 9568 112th St South Richmond Hill, NY$772K----3,648
- 9570 112th St Jamaica, NY$666K----3,648
- 9546 112th St Jamaica, NY$615K----2,208
- 9557 111th St Jamaica, NY$484K----1,672
- 9555 111th St Jamaica, NY$489K----1,672
- 9559 111th St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,672
- 9553 111th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,672
- 9561 111th St Jamaica, NY$408K----1,672
- 9551 111th St Jamaica, NY$390K----1,668
- 9574 112th St Jamaica, NY$380K----1,056
- 9563 111th St Jamaica, NY$489K----1,672
- 9544 112th St Jamaica, NY$576K----1,620
- 9549 111th St Jamaica, NY--------
- 9565 111th St Jamaica, NY$510K----1,824
- 9576 112th St Jamaica, NY$299K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.