9557 Gibbon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891493 beds, 3 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 378 sqft
- Parking Type: 2 - Car Garage, Parking Type: garage
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12518512041
- Zillow Home ID: 66845048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9557 Gibbon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Centennial Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 78.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.6% greater than in Las Vegas, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centennial Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centennial Hills home values.
- 9553 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$187K331,715
- 9561 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$186K32.51,715
- 9549 Gibbon Ave # 0 Las Vegas, NV$167K32.52,089
- 9549 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$190K332,089
- 9565 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$192K32.52,089
- 7813 Marksville St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$102K331,541
- 7813 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$178K331,541
- 9545 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$170K331,541
- 9548 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$200K32.52,089
- 7817 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$192K32.52,089
- 9541 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K331,715
- 7817 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$116K32.52,089
- 9544 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$164K331,715
- 7821 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$189K32.51,715
- 9540 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K331,541
- 9537 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$173K331,541
- 7824 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$173K331,541
- 7825 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$196K32.52,089
- 9536 Gibbon Ave Las Vegas, NV$189K32.52,089
- 7828 Marksville St Las Vegas, NV$185K32.51,715
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.