This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 7,385 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2003 for $157,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Area Num \ W Haven, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Cooling System \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mill Rate \ 40.1000, Neighborhood \ W Haven (110), Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Contemporary, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,167 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0011 B:0009 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58026709
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $271-425K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 215.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
- 19 Laurel Pl3 beds, 2 baths
1,856 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1900
|972 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$373K||3||2||1,497|
|954 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$101K||2||1||742|
|952 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$99K||2||1||670|
|950 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$336K||3||1.5||1,152|
|976 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$372K||3||2.5||1,414|
|948 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Grove Pl West Haven, CT||$210K||3||2.5||1,546|
|980 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$368K||3||1||1,372|
|23 Prospect Ave West Haven, CT||$208K||3||2||1,084|
|1 Grove Pl West Haven, CT||$170K||2||1||1,378|
|982 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$310K||3||2.5||1,168|
|14 Prospect Ave West Haven, CT||$158K||3||1||1,340|
|16 Grove Pl West Haven, CT||$255K||3||1.5||2,182|
|11 Grove Pl West Haven, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,902|
|986 Ocean Ave West Haven, CT||$327K||2||2||1,100|
|35 Prospect Ave West Haven, CT||$256K||5||2||2,192|
|16 Prospect Ave West Haven, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,300|
|944 Ocean Ave W Haven, CT||$182K||Studio||0.5||--|
|18 Prospect Ave West Haven, CT||$208K||3||1.5||1,529|
|5 Grove Pl West Haven, CT||$223K||3||2||1,682|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!