956 Summerplace Dr, San Jose, CA 95122
Sold on 3/16/12: $175,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,124 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1992
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $175,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- 1124 sq. ft 2-br condominium located near Tully/MacLaughlin Ave close to HWY 101 and 280/680 freeway access.
- Very nice and quiet 2nd floor condo with a creek/fountain front side and a covered Car Garage
- Gated Community with quiet well maintained complex -- Includes Swimming Pool and Tennis Court - Close to shopping mall, super markets and drug stores
- Recently remodeled with lots of upgrades with all laminated flooring, Kitchen white tiles-top and tiles floor , brand new stainless steel cook-top and microwave, brand new toilets.
- 1124 sq. ft living space with two verandahs with barbeque grill and satellite connections ready
- Two Master Bedrooms, attached Bathrooms with Tubs and a Walk-In Closet
- Large Living Room with verandah overlooking with spectacular water springs
- Dining area with ceiling fan
- Kitchen includes tile-top, brand new stainless steel cook-top/microwave and plenty of cabinets.
- Full size Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator and microwave, cook-top and kitchen sink
- Brand new Pergo laminated floor all through the apartment
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating and Gas Fireplace
- No smoking inside
Asking Rent: $1995 per month
1 Yr Minimum or Multi Year / Term
Please contact 408-329-2809 for showing/appointment.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow730
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Parcel #47769346
- Room Count2
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19717439
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$341,675||$318K – $372K||+$2,617||$303||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,121/mo||$1.8K – $2.5K/mo||+$27||$1.89||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts East San Jose home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among East San Jose homes, this home is valued 26% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% greater than in San Jose, and 38.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
Neighborhood for 956 Summerplace Drive
- 954 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$367K22.01,124
- 960 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$299K12.0961
- 1016 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$319K22.51,094
- 1030 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$299K12.0961
- 1032 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$291K22.0961
- 962 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$297K12.0961
- 964 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$285K22.0961
- 1034 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$219K11.0730
- 1036 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$222K11.25730
- 1026 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$263K22.0961
- 1028 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$289K22.0961
- 1014 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$320K22.51,094
- 1038 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$210K11.0512
- 1040 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$217K11.0736
- 1012 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$321K22.51,068
- 966 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$312K22.01,124
- 976 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$347K111.0730
- 974 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$216K11.0730
- 972 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$314K22.01,124
- 970 Summerplace Dr San Jose, CA$315K22.01,124
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005