9561 Whitefield Ave, Savannah, GA 314063 beds, 2 baths, 2,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $390,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 768 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,202 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 425
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 10503 01019Y
- Zillow Home ID: 14143120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9561 Whitefield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31406, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 117.5% higher than in Montgomery, and 64.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31406 home values.
- 9561 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 9567 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$345K321,900
- 9567 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 9549 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$400K322,143
- 9549 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 9541 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$340K32.52,034
- 9541 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 9585 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$304K331,900
- 9601 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$180K322,136
- 9527 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$260K21.51,187
- 9527 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 9521 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--------
- 9521 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$349K321,704
- 9615 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$610K323,974
- 9633 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$100K32960
- 9631 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$106K32672
- 9627 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$173K432,183
- 9537 Whitfield Ave Savannah, GA--311,028
- 9635 Whitefield Ave Savannah, GA$93K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.