- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9571 Dover Ln, Saint John, IN 463734 beds, 1 bath, 2,916 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,916 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 45-11-34-154-007.000-035
- Zillow Home ID: 73310711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9571 Dover Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Saint John market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Saint John, and 97% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46373 home values.
- 9561 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$238K332,145
- 9581 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$201K321,500
- 9628 Triana Lane IN$225K321,938
- 9551 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$199K321,512
- 9620 Triana Ln Saint John, IN$340K42.52,876
- 9461 W 96th Pl Saint John, IN$248K332,195
- 9604 Triana Ln Saint John, IN$287K322,104
- 9541 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$202K221,451
- 9570 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$208K321,913
- 9481 W 96th Pl Saint John, IN$258K323,084
- 9580 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$261K32.52,238
- 9560 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$272K432,640
- 9590 Triana Ln Saint John, IN$329K42.52,614
- 9501 W 96th Pl Saint John, IN$227K321,642
- 9550 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$245K332,277
- 9351 96th Pl Saint John, IN$326K42.52,266
- 9531 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$268K322,538
- 9322 96th Pl Saint John, IN$385K43.53,557
- 9540 Dover Ln Saint John, IN$239K32.52,145
- 9576 Triana Ln Saint John, IN$323K42.53,790
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.