- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9574 Villagio Way, Saint John, IN 463734 beds, 4 baths, 4,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 4,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 45-11-34-176-011.000-035
- Zillow Home ID: 99165592
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9574 Villagio Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46373, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.3% greater than in Saint John, and 97.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46373 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint John.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9174 W 96th Ave Saint John, IN$371K42.53,043
- 9575 Renaissance Dr Saint John, IN$386K42.52,709
- 9561 Renaissance Dr Saint John, IN$314K42.52,405
- 9538 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$307K42.52,337
- 9565 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$352K432,904
- 9579 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$337K42.52,717
- 9549 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$359K42.52,780
- 9543 Renaissance Dr Saint John, IN$371K32.52,228
- 9595 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$358K42.52,950
- 9173 W 96th Ave Saint John, IN$383K542,681
- 9533 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$353K42.52,904
- 9203 W 96th Ave Saint John, IN$366K532,965
- 9518 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$365K53.53,248
- 9517 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$346K42.52,584
- 9521 Renaissance Dr Saint John, IN$342K432,525
- 9109 W 96th Ave Saint John, IN$312K42.51,891
- 9568 Renaissance Dr Saint John, IN$356K433,002
- 9586 Renaissance Dr Saint John, IN$358K42.53,295
- 9100 W 96th Ave Saint John, IN$313K322,122
- 9502 Villagio Way Saint John, IN$344K432,654
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.