9577 Sultana Ave, Fontana, CA 923354 beds, 2 baths, 1,564 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
-Newly installed cabinet in kitchen
-Large living room with fireplace
-Central air conditioning system
-Stove is included
-2 car garage
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $134
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 438 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,564 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0233191430000
- Zillow Home ID: 17320224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9577 Sultana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92335 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.8% higher than in Fontana, and 62.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92335 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92335 home values.
- 9587 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$271K421,564
- 9567 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$276K421,564
- 9597 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$280K421,564
- 9557 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$258K421,564
- 9564 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$244K421,362
- 9572 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$247K321,184
- 9556 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$242K321,184
- 9607 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$265K421,564
- 9580 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$259K421,362
- 9548 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$242K421,362
- 15383 Holly Dr Fontana, CA$243K421,362
- 9588 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$242K421,362
- 15393 Holly Dr Fontana, CA$242K321,184
- 9572 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$267K421,564
- 9562 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$275K421,564
- 9617 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$298K531,905
- 9582 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$267K421,564
- 15373 Holly Dr Fontana, CA$275K421,362
- 9552 Sultana Ave Fontana, CA$271K421,564
- 9540 Marcona Ave Fontana, CA$246K421,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.