9582 Deerhorn Ct APT 53, Parker, CO 801342 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The home features an open floor space on the lower level with new carpet, fresh paint and a fireplace! The home includes vaulted ceilings for a roomy feeling- no cramped living space! All blinds are included!
The living room/ formal dining room area has built in shelving and a sliding door out to your private side patio.
The kitchen includes all appliances - the stove and refrigerator are stainless steel with oak cabinets.
There is a half bathroom downstairs and additional closets.
The second floor features an open layout with two large bedrooms. The full bathroom is easily accessible by the bedrooms and the bedrooms include window blinds for privacy. Large windows allow the great Colorado sunshine to pour in!
Your handy single detached garage is just steps from the front door and is a wonderful benefit for living in Challenger Park.
The almost 600 square foot basement includes hookups for the washer and dryer and may include a second convenient refrigerator.
Challenger Park is just minutes from E 470 and handy to I-25, downtown Parker and the Denver Tech Center. Grocery stores, restaurants and other wonderful neighborhood amenities are just a short distance.
Parker offers great family Parks, walking trails and small town feeling living - yet is close to the desirable metropolitan areas.
Call for an immediate showing. You won't be disappointed.
- Lot: 1,133 sqft
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $136,100
- Price/sqft: $125
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- New carpet, private patio, basement for extra storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0418153
- Zillow Home ID: 13465993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9582 Deerhorn Court APT 53
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Parker, and 3.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 9582 Deerhorn Ct APT 54 Parker, CO$175K221,230
- 9582 Deerhorn Ct APT 58 Parker, CO$175K21.51,093
- 9582 Deerhorn Ct APT 57 Parker, CO$175K221,230
- 9582 Deerhorn Ct APT 55 Parker, CO$178K221,093
- 9576 Deerhorn Ct APT 50 Parker, CO$191K221,093
- 9582 Deerhorn Ct APT 56 Parker, CO$168K221,093
- 9576 Deerhorn Ct APT 49 Parker, CO$168K221,093
- 9576 Deerhorn Ct APT 51 Parker, CO$180K231,230
- 9588 Deerhorn Ct APT 59 Parker, CO$184K221,511
- 9576 Deerhorn Ct APT 48 Parker, CO$179K231,230
- 9588 Deerhorn Ct APT 60 Parker, CO$182K22.51,230
- 9576 Deerhorn Ct APT 52 Parker, CO$169K221,093
- 9576 Deerhorn Ct APT 47 Parker, CO$172K221,093
- 9588 Deerhorn Ct APT 64 Parker, CO$191K221,692
- 9588 Deerhorn Ct APT 61 Parker, CO$173K221,093
- 9588 Deerhorn Ct APT 63 Parker, CO$181K231,230
- 9596 Deerhorn Ct APT 65 Parker, CO$171K221,093
- 9588 Deerhorn Ct APT 62 Parker, CO$196K321,671
- 9596 Deerhorn Ct APT 70 Parker, CO$172K221,093
- 9596 Deerhorn Ct APT 66 Parker, CO$186K22.51,230
Nearby Schools in Parker
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292