- Lot: 3,886 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 1,883 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- Parking: 2 spaces
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Space Heater, HOT_WATER \ Leased Heater, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,289 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0M-08 B:0000 L:0025
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 55983764
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 25.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 73.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|949 Locust St Fall River, MA||$227K||6||3||2,839|
|943 Locust St Fall River, MA||$227K||8||3||2,862|
|313 Davis St Fall River, MA||$221K||11||3||2,917|
|931 Locust St Fall River, MA||$233K||8||3||3,348|
|291 Orange St Fall River, MA||$270K||--||1||--|
|936 Locust St Fall River, MA||$269K||9||3.5||3,945|
|274 Davis St Fall River, MA||$189K||4||2||1,804|
|928 Cherry St Fall River, MA||$188K||3||1||1,232|
|305 Davis St Fall River, MA||$222K||8||3||2,712|
|21 Beverly St Fall River, MA||$244K||9||3||3,714|
|16 Colfax St Fall River, MA||$220K||3||2||1,715|
|922 Locust St Fall River, MA||$233K||8||3||3,360|
|991 Locust St Fall River, MA||$267K||9||3||4,445|
|39 Beverly St Fall River, MA||$230K||6||3||3,232|
|28 Colfax St Fall River, MA||$189K||4||2.5||1,416|
|986 Cherry St Fall River, MA||$230K||6||2||2,368|
|34 Beverly St Fall River, MA||$230K||6||3||2,871|
|36 Beverly St Fall River, MA||$175K||3||1||1,345|
|36 Colfax St Fall River, MA||$233K||6||3||3,145|
|905 Locust St APT 5 Fall River, MA||$93K||2||1||887|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!