- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
96 Barbour Rd, Hampton, NH 038423 beds, 2 baths, 1,643 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,643 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0091 B:0013 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86847240
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 96 Barbour Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 74% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
- 93 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$370K422,087
- 211 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$358K322,053
- 214 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$586K43.53,313
- 210 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$302K322,070
- 218 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$383K422,280
- 92 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$202K211,363
- 223 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$331K421,727
- 222 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$257K321,466
- 203 Mill Rd APT 3 Hampton, NH$158K11400
- 203 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$322K632,424
- 204 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$442K52.53,000
- 85 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$260K421,550
- 4 Sherburne Dr Hampton, NH$503K42.52,646
- 88 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$286K32.51,458
- 227 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$458K52.52,542
- 3 Sherburne Dr Hampton, NH$480K42.52,688
- 84 Barbour Rd Hampton, NH$279K31.51,500
- 200 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$317K321,643
- 6 Sherburne Dr Hampton, NH$503K42.52,688
- 228 Mill Rd Hampton, NH$238K41.51,014
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.