96 Barringer Dr, Garner, NC 275294 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,609 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $475,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 705 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,609 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 06D02012N
- Zillow Home ID: 84715302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 96 Barringer Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27529 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% greater than in Garner, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27529 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27529 home values.
- 55 Banbury Ct Garner, NC$491K432,797
- 122 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$402K433,705
- 64 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$469K43.53,414
- 83 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$498K43.54,198
- 45 Banbury Ct Garner, NC$520K43.53,803
- 135 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$661K43.57,415
- 140 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$425K43.53,625
- 48 Banbury Ct Garner, NC$496K434,552
- 39 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$492K43.54,512
- 272 Montford Dr Garner, NC$745K54.54,224
- 44 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$463K433,977
- 121 Meridian Dr Garner, NC$441K43.53,417
- 30 Banbury Dr Zebulon, NC$264K432,250
- 30 Banbury Dr Zebulon, NC$189K431,710
- 20 Banbury Dr Zebulon, NC$281K32.52,325
- 151 Meridian Dr Garner, NC$526K33.53,671
- 10 Banbury Dr Zebulon, NC--------
- 294 Montford Dr Garner, NC$690K43.56,133
- 161 Barringer Dr Garner, NC$376K33.53,041
- 97 Meridian Dr Garner, NC$444K53.53,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292