- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,324 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $105,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement \ None, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Partial Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Propane, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Space Heater, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Shared Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:016 B:062
- Zillow Home ID: 66074171
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $123-250K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02813 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.4% fall for Charlestown as a whole. Among 02813 homes, this home is valued 42.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Charlestown, and 87.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlestown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02813 home values.
|3 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$279K||3||2||1,704|
|3 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$245K||3||1||1,404|
|104 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$358K||3||2||2,710|
|6 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$278K||5||2||1,866|
|9 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$226K||3||2||1,242|
|111 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$270K||3||2.5||1,248|
|92 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$319K||3||2||2,208|
|17 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$249K||3||2||1,500|
|12 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$264K||3||2||1,288|
|83 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$227K||3||2||1,234|
|4 White Tail Cir Charlestown, RI||$309K||3||2.5||1,872|
|80 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$281K||3||2||1,367|
|2 White Tail Cir Charlestown, RI||$311K||3||2.5||1,872|
|19 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$204K||2||1||1,080|
|75 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$214K||2||2||1,104|
|12 White Tail Cir Charlestown, RI||$342K||3||2.5||2,304|
|120 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$251K||3||3||1,372|
|76 Buckeye Brook Rd Charlestown, RI||$232K||3||2||1,512|
|21 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$208K||4||1.5||858|
|22 Charles Ave Charlestown, RI||$335K||3||2||2,321|
Nearby Schools in Charlestown
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!