- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 631 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $90,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement, 1092 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Laminate, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Vinyl / VTC, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, STYLE \ Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0363 P:00034
- Zillow Home ID: 56160572
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $131-181K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01020 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Chicopee as a whole. Among 01020 homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 44.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Chicopee, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicopee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01020 home values.
|54 Edward St # 3 Chicopee, MA||$177K||2||1||--|
|102 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$203K||3||2||1,006|
|88 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$176K||2||1||1,280|
|66 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$202K||5||2||2,332|
|76 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$150K||2||1||960|
|85 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$159K||3||1||952|
|58 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$199K||3||3||2,481|
|114 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$164K||4||1||1,350|
|75 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$209K||5||2.5||1,829|
|619 Mckinstry Ave Chicopee, MA||$154K||3||2||1,660|
|625 Mckinstry Ave Chicopee, MA||$221K||6||3||3,748|
|629 Mckinstry Ave Chicopee, MA||$157K||3||2||1,612|
|57 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$175K||4||2||1,472|
|609 Mckinstry Ave Chicopee, MA||$186K||4||2||2,348|
|131 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$200K||4||1.5||1,905|
|61 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$190K||3||1.5||1,470|
|80 Percy St Chicopee, MA||$148K||4||1||1,309|
|62 Percy St Chicopee, MA||$207K||5||3||2,340|
|635 Mckinstry Ave Chicopee, MA||$167K||6||2||1,642|
|95 Edward St Chicopee, MA||$186K||2||1||1,582|
Nearby Schools in Chicopee
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!