- Built in 1978
- Views: 2,105 all time views
- HOA Fee: $50
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $367,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $281
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Go Direct, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 150
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0084 L:1B-138
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56496782
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02420 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Lexington as a whole. Among 02420 homes, this home is valued 48% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02420, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95% higher than in Lexington, and 62.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02420 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02420 home values.
|79 Fifer Ln Lexington, MA||$533K||3||2||2,168|
|95 Fifer Ln UNIT 95 Lexington, MA||$401K||2||2||1,304|
|99 Fifer Ln UNIT 99 Lexington, MA||$506K||3||--||1,756|
|103 Fifer Ln Lexington, MA||$483K||3||2.5||1,800|
|100 Fifer Ln UNIT 100 Lexington, MA||$412K||2||2||1,304|
|43 Drummer Boy Way UNIT 43 Lexington, MA||$462K||3||2||1,589|
|101 Fifer Ln Lexington, MA||$403K||2||2||1,170|
|102 Fifer Ln UNIT 102 Lexington, MA||$425K||2||1.5||1,300|
|103 Fifer Ln UNIT 103 Lexington, MA||$475K||3||2.5||1,800|
|91 Fifer Ln UNIT 91 Lexington, MA||$397K||3||2||1,136|
|104 Fifer Ln UNIT 104 Lexington, MA||$401K||1||2.5||1,300|
|94 Fifer Ln UNIT 94 Lexington, MA||$393K||2||2.5||1,140|
|88 Fifer Ln UNIT 88 Lexington, MA||$420K||2||2.5||1,300|
|87 Fifer Ln UNIT 87 Lexington, MA||$465K||4||2||1,906|
|93 Fifer Ln UNIT 93 Lexington, MA||$419K||2||2.5||1,300|
|95 Fifer Ln Lexington, MA||$412K||2||2||1,342|
|106 Fifer Ln UNIT 106 Lexington, MA||$503K||2||1.5||1,589|
|92 Fifer Ln UNIT 92 Lexington, MA||$472K||2||2.5||1,900|
|63 Winter St Lexington, MA||$597K||3||2||1,328|
|107 Fifer Ln UNIT 107 Lexington, MA||$426K||2||1.5||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Lexington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!