96 Keayne St, Revere, MA 021511 bed, 1 bath, 624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 624 sqft
- Parcel #: M:29 B:438Q L:26
- Zillow Home ID: 56683735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 96 Keayne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02151 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Revere, and 14.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02151 home values.
- 100 Keayne St Revere, MA$393K431,712
- 86 Keayne St Revere, MA$298K32.52,069
- 97 Pemberton St Revere, MA$401K542,581
- 91 Pemberton St Revere, MA$316K521,995
- 112 Keayne St UNIT 112 Revere, MA$283K21.51,745
- 106 Keayne St Revere, MA$363K633,979
- 82 Keayne St Revere, MA$340K623,243
- 87 Pemberton St Revere, MA$367K422,586
- 95 Keayne St Revere, MA$409K422,558
- 105 Pemberton St Revere, MA$365K422,652
- 83 Keayne St Revere, MA$321K321,307
- 83 Pemberton St Revere, MA$379K42.52,144
- 109 Pemberton St Revere, MA$367K422,449
- 103 Keayne St Revere, MA$407K523,064
- 110 Keayne St UNIT 110 Revere, MA$273K21.51,841
- 110 Keayne St Revere, MA$304K31.51,680
- 128 Pemberton St UNIT 128 Revere, MA$270K322,276
- 100 Pemberton St Revere, MA$366K532,784
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.