96 Neponset Ave # 6, Dorchester, MA 021222 beds, 2 baths, 1,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2008
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $462,900
- Price/sqft: $250
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Conventional (2x4-2x6),CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,DIN_LEVEL \ Third Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s),EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,OTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,OTH1_DSCRP \ Wet bar,OTH1_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller,OTH1_LEVEL \ Fourth Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,STYLE \ 2/3 Family,STYLE \ Duplex,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,854 sqft
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2145288733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 96 Neponset Avenue # 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Dorchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 159.3% higher than in Boston, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292