96 Pearl St, Franklin, TN 370642 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,878 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 77 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $287,500
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 1550140
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 247 sqft
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,935 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 064O B 00900 000
- Zillow Home ID: 62895351
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 96 Pearl Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37064 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% greater than in Franklin, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37064 home values.
- 94 Pearl St Franklin, TN$293K22.51,715
- 98 Pearl St Franklin, TN$386K32.52,315
- 92 Pearl St Franklin, TN$293K22.51,716
- 100 Pearl St Franklin, TN$418K--4.52,715
- 90 Pearl St Franklin, TN$317K22.51,931
- 102 Pearl St Franklin, TN$338K22.51,935
- 88 Pearl St Franklin, TN$327K22.52,135
- 104 Pearl St Franklin, TN$335K--3.51,908
- 106 Pearl St Franklin, TN$308K221,715
- 86 Pearl St Franklin, TN$395K32.52,315
- 1019 State Blvd Franklin, TN$382K--3.52,116
- 1017 State Blvd Franklin, TN$384K32.52,315
- 110 Pearl St Franklin, TN$338K--3.51,920
- 1015 State Blvd Franklin, TN$381K332,315
- 112 Pearl St Franklin, TN$366K--3.52,231
- Pearl St Franklin, TN$280K------
- 1013 State Blvd Franklin, TN$385K--3.52,224
- 114 Pearl St Franklin, TN$378K32.52,334
- 1011 State Blvd Franklin, TN$383K--3.52,116
- 116 Pearl St Franklin, TN$297K--3.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.