This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1985
- Views: 1,529 all time views
- HOA Fee: $215
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $179,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 45
- Floor size: 1,090 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: M:000239 T:W05615
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56514917
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-210K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01852 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Lowell as a whole. Among 01852 homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01852, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Lowell, and 22.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01852 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01852 home values.
|104 Roper St Lowell, MA||$234K||2||1.5||1,090|
|104 Roper St UNIT D Lowell, MA||$185K||2||1.5||1,090|
|104 Roper St Lowell, MA||$189K||2||2||1,100|
|104 Roper St UNIT C Lowell, MA||$192K||2||1.5||1,100|
|104 Roper St UNIT A Lowell, MA||$186K||2||1.5||1,090|
|100 Roper St UNIT D Lowell, MA||$179K||2||1.5||1,018|
|100 Roper St UNIT B Lowell, MA||$179K||2||1.5||1,018|
|100 Roper St UNIT A Lowell, MA||$179K||2||1.5||1,018|
|100 Roper St UNIT G Lowell, MA||$179K||2||1.5||1,018|
|100 Roper St UNIT E Lowell, MA||$180K||2||1.5||1,028|
|100 Roper St Lowell, MA||$232K||2||1.5||1,028|
|108 Roper St UNIT D Lowell, MA||$178K||2||1.5||1,018|
|108 Roper St UNIT C Lowell, MA||$178K||2||1.5||1,018|
|108 Roper St UNIT F Lowell, MA||$178K||2||1.5||1,018|
|108 Roper St UNIT E Lowell, MA||$179K||2||1.5||1,028|
|96 Roper St UNIT B Lowell, MA||$190K||2||1.5||1,090|
|96 Roper St UNIT C Lowell, MA||$192K||2||1.5||1,100|
|96 Roper St UNIT D Lowell, MA||$188K||2||1.5||1,080|
|90 Roper St UNIT B Lowell, MA||$211K||2||1.5||1|
|90 Roper St UNIT A Lowell, MA||$181K||2||1.5||1,018|
Nearby Schools in Lowell
K-4 & ungraded1.0 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!