96 Thistle Rd, North Andover, MA 018454 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,780 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.63 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $795,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH2_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Cul-De-Sac, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,780 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00038 B:00308 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 66672613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 96 Thistle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
- 95 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$983K544,564
- 99 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$832K42.53,741
- 104 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$848K544,212
- 70 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$701K433,426
- 84 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$732K43.53,588
- 84 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$777K43.53,588
- 115 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$735K443,698
- 85 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$927K644,702
- 75 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$713K42.53,420
- 70 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$741K42.53,631
- 65 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$820K42.54,154
- 54 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$732K42.53,778
- 138 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$720K42.53,663
- 143 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$771K42.53,887
- 144 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$724K533,374
- 105 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$750K42.53,872
- 45 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$883K434,558
- 35 Thistle Rd North Andover, MA$715K433,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!