- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,422 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $27,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $14
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Shared, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Linoleum, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Open, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0101 L:00013
- Zillow Home ID: 60109511
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $107-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 18.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 88.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|98 Union St Vernon, CT||$142K||4||2||1,560|
|101 Union St Vernon, CT||$152K||4||2||1,941|
|97 Union St Vernon, CT||$196K||6||3||2,588|
|93 Union St Vernon, CT||$204K||9||4||2,974|
|100 Union St Vernon, CT||$225K||9||3||4,223|
|94 Union St Vernon, CT||$211K||7||1||2,869|
|5 Oak St Vernon, CT||$198K||8||4||2,604|
|97 Davis Avenue Ext Vernon, CT||$159K||2||2.5||1,500|
|127 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$121K||3||1.5||1,340|
|102 Union St Vernon, CT||$169K||Studio||--||2,464|
|91 Union St Vernon, CT||$126K||1||1||729|
|125 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$152K||3||3||1,850|
|9 Oak St Vernon, CT||$238K||10||4||4,320|
|8 Oak St Vernon Rockville, CT||$116K||2||1||784|
|126 Prospect St Vernon Rockville, CT||$154K||--||--||--|
|124 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$153K||3||2||1,676|
|131 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$153K||6||3||2,210|
|13 Oak St Vernon, CT||$221K||8||4||3,564|
|104 Union St Vernon, CT||$180K||6||3||2,710|
|128 Prospect St Vernon, CT||$212K||7||4||3,440|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!