- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- Views: 1,919 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $245,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $124
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Workshop, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Barn, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shake, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0064 B:2600 L:00096
- Zillow Home ID: 58062284
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-320K.
Market guideZillow predicts New London home values will decrease 2.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|95 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$162K||3||1.5||1,092|
|97 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$162K||3||1||1,172|
|96 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||--||4||2||1,980|
|96 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$233K||4||2||1,980|
|94 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$198K||3||2||1,555|
|100 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$278K||3||3||1,810|
|101 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$131K||2||1||1,020|
|103 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$223K||3||2||2,032|
|102 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$174K||3||1||1,378|
|105 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$150K||2||1.5||1,104|
|86 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$148K||3||1||1,075|
|109 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$230K||3||2||1,421|
|106 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$85K||2||1||784|
|13 Tanglewood Dr Gales Ferry, CT||$158K||3||1||1,008|
|11 Tanglewood Dr Gales Ferry, CT||$163K||3||1||1,144|
|8 Tanglewood Dr Gales Ferry, CT||$193K||3||2||1,523|
|111 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$204K||5||1.5||1,942|
|6 Tanglewood Dr Gales Ferry, CT||$164K||3||1||1,185|
|82 Whalehead Rd Gales Ferry, CT||$144K||3||1||960|
|4 Tanglewood Dr Gales Ferry, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,092|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!