This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 4,511 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $134,900
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Private, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Insulated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_SB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sauna/Steam/Hot Tub, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:048 B:00065 L:00060
- Zillow Home ID: 57674640
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $203-323K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01585 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% decrease for Town of West Brookfield as a whole. Among 01585 homes, this home is valued 82.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01585, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% greater than in Town of West Brookfield, and 54.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01585 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of West Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01585 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of West Brookfield
PK-6 & ungraded1.3 mi
7-12 & ungraded2.9 mi
7-12 & ungraded4.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!