- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Views: 3,190 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $695,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $339
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 45804055
- Zillow Home ID: 19701350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $680-798K.
Market guideZillow predicts Blossom Valley home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Blossom Valley homes, this home is valued 11.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in San Jose, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
|966 Branham Ln San Jose, CA||$635K||4||2||1,400|
|4605 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$799K||--||--||2,340|
|4621 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$805K||--||--||2,340|
|975 Rawlings Dr San Jose, CA||$641K||3||2||1,400|
|972 Branham Ln San Jose, CA||$617K||3||2||1,192|
|4635 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$805K||--||--||2,340|
|977 Rawlings Dr San Jose, CA||$634K||4||2||1,400|
|4702 Oyster Bay Dr San Jose, CA||$649K||4||2||1,672|
|4651 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$801K||--||--||2,340|
|4656 Glenmont Dr San Jose, CA||$685K||3||2||1,666|
|4628 Glenmont Dr San Jose, CA||$617K||4||2||1,400|
|4684 Glenmont Dr San Jose, CA||$616K||3||2||1,192|
|4665 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$803K||--||--||2,340|
|4704 Oyster Bay Dr San Jose, CA||$637K||4||2||1,400|
|4604 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$782K||3||2.5||2,069|
|4614 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$792K||3||2.5||2,069|
|957 Branham Ln San Jose, CA||$592K||3||2.5||1,471|
|4624 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$807K||3||2.5||2,194|
|959 Branham Ln San Jose, CA||$563K||2||2.5||1,354|
|4634 Eagle Lake Dr San Jose, CA||$771K||4||2.5||1,949|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!