- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
960 Grant St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $133,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 0061212120
- Zillow Home ID: 15660646
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 960 Grant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% greater than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 954 Grant St Vallejo, CA$191K321,120
- 948 Grant St Vallejo, CA$174K321,540
- 703 Magazine St Vallejo, CA$233K531,775
- 959 5th St Vallejo, CA$160K32980
- 953 5th St Vallejo, CA$166K321,173
- 947 5th St Vallejo, CA$163K321,228
- 942 Grant St Vallejo, CA$185K321,477
- 961 Grant St Vallejo, CA$276K----1,728
- 1006 Grant St Vallejo, CA$239K----2,136
- 941 5th St Vallejo, CA$152K321,228
- 1001 Grant St Vallejo, CA$227K----1,578
- 955 Grant St Vallejo, CA$207K211,728
- 936 Grant St Vallejo, CA$148K321,120
- 949 Grant St Vallejo, CA$236K211,728
- 1007 Grant St Vallejo, CA$317KStudio--2,106
- 935 5th St Vallejo, CA$189K421,352
- 1015 Grant St Vallejo, CA$212K------
- 941 Grant St Vallejo, CA--------
- 930 Grant St Vallejo, CA$191K321,120
- 929 5th St Vallejo, CA$161K321,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.