This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Views: 320 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $57,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Roof \ Shingle, Frontage \ None, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Cooling \ Central Electric, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Appliances \ None, Pool \ None, HOA Amenities \ None, Property Type \ House, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Construction \ Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Floors \ Vinyl\Linoleum, Heating \ Central Electric, Porch Type \ Deck, Laundry Rm Type \ Area, Utility Rm Type \ Area
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0114B-144
- Zillow Home ID: 76487558
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-70K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31602 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31602 homes, this home is valued 58.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Valdosta, and 85.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31602 home values.
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact Premier Agent
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!