- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
960 N 12th St, Dekalb, IL 601152 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0814480001
- Zillow Home ID: 61698468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 960 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% higher than in Dekalb, and 519.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 958 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$124K------
- 956 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$138K------
- 1221 School St Dekalb, IL$160K------
- 1220 School St Dekalb, IL$131K------
- 1007 N 13th St Dekalb, IL$113K31--
- 948 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$81K321,632
- 1005 N 13th St Dekalb, IL$112K------
- 955 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$88K21890
- 1003 N 13th St Dekalb, IL--------
- 942 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$114K------
- 1037 N 13th St Dekalb, IL$127K------
- 1001 N 13th St Dekalb, IL$141K21.5--
- 952 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$129K------
- 959 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$120K------
- 947 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$121K221,200
- 943 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$92K21--
- 957 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$73K------
- 1039 N 13th St Dekalb, IL$103K------
- 951 N 12th St Dekalb, IL$86K------
- 909 N 13th St Dekalb, IL$114K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.