960 Sara Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 940864 beds, 2 baths, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,416 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $660
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 16509057
- Zillow Home ID: 19520574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 960 Sara Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.3% lower than in Sunnyvale, and 57.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington home values.
- 964 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.09M321,431
- 353 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.09M321,571
- 359 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.1M421,652
- 326 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.26M321,973
- 965 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.03M321,571
- 951 Dennis Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.09M321,814
- 968 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.11M421,552
- 352 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.08M321,781
- 969 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.22M421,705
- 365 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.16M32.51,810
- 360 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.18M321,571
- 947 Dennis Ave Sunnyvale, CA$991K421,436
- 948 Sara Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.05M321,587
- 953 Sara Ct Sunnyvale, CA$1.2M221,689
- 213 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.18M321,723
- 973 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$995K321,408
- 366 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.2M42.52,075
- 366 Sara Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.18M42.51,954
- 207 Clarence Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.15M321,606
- 943 Dennis Ave Sunnyvale, CA$1.06M321,529
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.