- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9600 W 2nd St, Greenville, IN 471242 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $44
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 600 sqft
- Partial basement
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 22-03-00-500-034.000-005
- Zillow Home ID: 114355875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9600 W 2nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% higher than in Greenville, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47124 home values.
- 7905 Highway 150 Greenville, IN$240K431,620
- 1004 Frontier Trl Greenville, IN$225K431,730
- 7710 Highway 150 Greenville, IN--331,687
- 1014 Pioneer Ln Greenville, IN$208K331,548
- 9600 W 2nd St Greenville, IN$109K21896
- 7817 Highway 150 Greenville, IN$224K331,561
- 8810 Old Vincennes Rd Greenville, IN$120K221,411
- 8870 Old Vincennes Rd Greenville, IN$160K321,306
- 6109 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$161K31.51,374
- 6118 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$204K32.52,036
- 8855 Old Vincennes Rd Greenville, IN$96K------
- 8885 Old Vincennes Rd Greenville, IN$101K------
- 6107 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$155K321,392
- 6116 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$150K311,332
- 6105 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$173K322,384
- 6114 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$119K31968
- 6005 Vincennes Trl Greenville, IN$183K322,016
- 6112 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$169K32.51,673
- 8971 Old Vincennes Rd Greenville, IN$287K333,026
- 6103 Kaskaskia Dr Greenville, IN$161K321,357
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.