9601 E 39th St, Indianapolis, IN 462353 beds, 1 bath, 1,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $22,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Security System
- Basement, Bedroom, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,924 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490817119016000401
- Zillow Home ID: 1147867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9601 E 39th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 236.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 135.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 9613 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 9611 E 39th St Oaklandon, IN--------
- 9531 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$63K----1,924
- 9607 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$46K311,200
- 9530 Tower Ln Indianapolis, IN$51K----1,016
- 9526 Tower Ln Indianapolis, IN$55K321,304
- 9602 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$49K31.51,675
- 9521 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$50K421,296
- 9608 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$51K31925
- 9522 Tower Ln Indianapolis, IN$58K----1,016
- 9534 Tower Ln Indianapolis, IN$70K----1,446
- 9538 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$48K411,100
- 9614 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$54K----1,081
- 9532 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$55K----1,225
- 9518 Tower Ln Indianapolis, IN$76K432,034
- 9615 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$49K41.51,296
- 9517 E 39th St Indianapolis, IN$51K311,272
- 9602 Tower Ln Indianapolis, IN$97K----2,032
- 9601 E 39th Pl Indianapolis, IN$59K----1,457
- 9607 E 39th Pl Oaklandon, IN$39K211,225
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.