9601 Sorrento St, Detroit, MI 482274 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 560 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22024365
- Zillow Home ID: 88456800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9601 Sorrento Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barton-McFarland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 108.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Detroit, and 331.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- 9607 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$46K--1760
- 9591 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$42K--22,020
- 9615 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$49K--1852
- 9585 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$50K--1918
- 9623 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$46K--1.5762
- 9575 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$43K--21,824
- 9631 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$58K31823
- 9567 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$31K--1414
- 9604 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$50K31900
- 9641 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$50K--1.5864
- 9596 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$41K--1645
- 9590 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$45K--1723
- 9559 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$32K--1.51,248
- 9580 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$27K--1778
- 9606 Ward St Detroit, MI$42K411,540
- 9590 Ward St Detroit, MI$45K--11,254
- 9647 Sorrento St Detroit, MI$40K311,489
- 9600 Ward St Detroit, MI$33K--21,521
- 9630 Ward St Detroit, MI$50K--22,022
- 9614 Ward St Detroit, MI$34K--21,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.