9605 Gibson Ave, Cleveland, OH 441053 beds, 1 bath, 1,459 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,115 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $1,000
- Price/sqft: $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,459 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 13502042
- Zillow Home ID: 33428404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9605 Gibson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cleveland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 82.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120.5% higher than in Cleveland Metro, and 285.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cleveland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cleveland home values.
- 9523 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$54K411,240
- 9615 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$43K31.51,100
- 9602 Beacon Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9606 Gibson Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$38K211,056
- 9602 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$58K521,662
- Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9616 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$89K31.51,308
- 9527 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$35K411,272
- 9511 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$40K21732
- 9519 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH--311,144
- 9700 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$93K321,360
- 9505 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH--621,728
- 9701 Gibson Ave Newburgh Heights, OH$37K31973
- 9506 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$35K211,018
- 9702 Gibson Ave Cleveland, OH$67K421,752
- 9617 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$47K21768
- 9511 Benham Ave Cleveland, OH$57K421,536
- Beacon Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 9516 Union Ave Cleveland, OH$48K411,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!