- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9607 Garland Ct, Charlotte, NC 282774 beds, 3 baths, 2,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,402 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22901161
- Zillow Home ID: 65040247
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9607 Garland Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Provincetowne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.2% lower than in Charlotte, and 101.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Provincetowne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Provincetowne home values.
- 9603 Garland Ct Charlotte, NC$290K42.52,354
- 14209 Eldon Dr Charlotte, NC$314K42.52,402
- 14213 Eldon Dr Charlotte, NC$304K42.52,402
- 14205 Eldon Dr Charlotte, NC$309K432,683
- 9136 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$305K32.52,582
- 9140 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$330K432,683
- 9132 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$268K432,402
- 9144 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$302K32.52,442
- 9128 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$331K432,827
- 9602 Garland Ct Charlotte, NC$289K42.52,402
- 9206 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$300K42.52,402
- 9124 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$306K42.52,598
- 9210 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$311K432,683
- 9610 Garland Ct Charlotte, NC$309K432,683
- 9606 Garland Ct Charlotte, NC$297K42.52,455
- 14210 Eldon Dr Charlotte, NC$319K42.52,401
- 14206 Eldon Dr Charlotte, NC$306K42.52,683
- 9614 Garland Ct Charlotte, NC$298K42.52,402
- 9120 Linden Tree Ln Charlotte, NC$302K32.52,402
- 14202 Eldon Dr Charlotte, NC$300K32.52,402
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.