9608 Los Coches Rd, Lakeside, CA 920402 beds, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
The actual legal description for the home is 2 bedroom, not one bedroom. I removed one bedroom when I rebuilt the house because doing so made it a truly delightful 1 bedroom home. That second bedroom could be restored with a handfull of studs, some drywall, and a prehung door if you so choose. I valued the larger living room, you might place more value on a second bedroom.
This house was gutted completely back to the studs and rebuilt to high end modern standards. It has all new everything including new concrete floor in the front half of the house. Beautiful modern kitchen and bath. It has all new copper plumbing and electric, and it is heavily wired. 5/8" drywall throughout. Low cost natural gas heat and hot water, and dryer outlet. Low maintenance stucco exterior, color in the material. Because of the studs-inside-block-walls construction the window sills are very deep, perfect for displaying your treasures. All the Milgard dual pane vinyl windows have beautiful and functional interior shutters. There is a nice utility room with a full laundry setup and storage.The bedroom has a closet across one entire wall with sliding mirror doors. The closet has a nice shelving system. Beautiful wood and carpet flooring. The house is heavily insulated. Every small house ever sold is advertised as cozy. This one actually lives up to that claim, both visually and practically.
There is a comfortable lounging area behind the house that gets afternoon shade from the stately cottonwood tree. The large shade tree in front shades the house front during summer mornings. Pecan trees round out the natural shade makers here. The trees attract lots of birds and the wildlife corridor at the property rear means occasional visits from racoons and such. You will hear the coyotes calling to each other from the other side of the valley at night. The wonderful view across the valley to the east includes magnificent cloud formations, red sunrises, magnificent full moon rises, and many kinds of birds due to Lindo Lake Park only a few blocks away.
The barn (shop) has 50 amp of 120/240 volt power, high speed internet cat 5 cable, coax cable, natural gas hot water and dryer outlet, water, a sink, toilet and shower. Fluorescent lighting throughout. Built in shelving. It is wired all in pipe. It is extremely heavily built with a thick concrete slab that has zero cracks. There are steel uprights in the corners and at least the front center. It is built with timbers, not merely studs. Both front roller doors work. There is an overhang on the north side for outside semi-dry storage. The swamp cooler works surprisingly well to cool the barn on hot summer days. There is a switched ceiling fan outlet to keep air moving. If you like to tinker the shop will be a delight to you.
There is a new 10X12 wood storage shed with two 4' hinged doors. It has a very stout shelving system. The property is fenced and gated throughout with the northwest corner gated for secure storage of an RV or boat out of sight. There is vehicle access to all parts of the property. The huge gravel parking lot means lots of off street parking for you and your guests, and secure RV storage. Secure entry and egress is via the property's electric front gate. You won't be getting out of your vehicle at night or in the rain to open or close the gate.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 167 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 3942901000
- Zillow Home ID: 16894422
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9608 Los Coches Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% higher than in Lakeside, and 41% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92040 home values.
- 9604 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$340K11856
- 9620 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$394K31.51,584
- 9628 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$438K11796
- 9593 Leyendekker Ct Lakeside, CA$514K432,283
- 9580 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$358K211,259
- 9587 Leyendekker Ct Lakeside, CA$467K321,732
- 9630 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$392K321,395
- 9581 Leyendekker Ct Lakeside, CA$511K432,283
- 9597 Leyendekker Ct Lakeside, CA$505K432,283
- 9638 Los Coches Rd # A Lakeside, CA$288K43802
- 9573 Leyendekker Ct Lakeside, CA$486K421,961
- 12497 Castle Court Dr Lakeside, CA$389K321,264
- 9637 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$401K41.751,580
- 9572 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$432K41.51,952
- 9613 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$361K321,053
- 9607 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$370K31.51,053
- 9642 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$346K321,072
- 9603 Los Coches Rd Lakeside, CA$366K41.51,150
- 9569 Leyendekker Ct Lakeside, CA$473K321,732
- 12539 Castle Court Dr Lakeside, CA$279K21576