- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
961 Brintell St, Pittsburgh, PA 152013 beds, 1 bath, 1,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,668 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,002 sqft
- Parcel #: 0081L00042000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11615851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 961 Brintell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stanton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 6.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Stanton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stanton Heights home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,834 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1955
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 1001 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$79K21871
- 957 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$98K421,238
- 1007 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$114K31.51,183
- 951 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$103K311,036
- 2 Coleridge Pl Pittsburgh, PA$110K31.51,163
- 1013 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$120K32922
- 4 Coleridge Pl Pittsburgh, PA$107K31866
- 947 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$54K311,002
- 4246 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$98K31.51,700
- 4240 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$76K31974
- 6 Coleridge Pl Pittsburgh, PA$131K31.51,220
- 4234 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$150K32.51,872
- 1017 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$83K31979
- 941 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$115K31.5970
- 960 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$124K41.51,484
- 956 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$119K311,220
- 1000 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$124K211,740
- 4230 Coleridge St Pittsburgh, PA$133K421,612
- 8 Coleridge Pl Pittsburgh, PA$146K321,759
- 1006 Brintell St Pittsburgh, PA$115K31970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.