- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
961 Rhode Island St # 961A, San Francisco, CA 941074 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
*Upper Unit - 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, fireplace, laundry in unit, 1100 sq ft, large backyard, huge unfinished attic, 1 car garage with storage. Owner occupied
*Lower Unit - 2 bedroom, 1 bath, laundry in unit, 700 sq ft, access to backyard, total remodel in 2011, rented at current market value.
*In addition there is tons of storage. Indoor tradesman alley, large basement/cellar room (12 x 12), unfinished attic.
*View of Twin Peaks, Mission, Bernal Heights
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1908
- 295 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2006 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $732
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 4095 041
- Zillow Home ID: 15150449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 961 Rhode Island Street # 961A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Potrero Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in San Francisco, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Potrero Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Potrero Hill home values.
- 953 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.05M31894
- 969 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.39M--21,876
- 951 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.68M--22,130
- 979-981 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$2.49M632,810
- 949 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.53M432,130
- 2036 22nd St # 3 San Francisco, CA$641K11584
- 2036 22nd St # 1 San Francisco, CA$789K221,024
- 929 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.6M321,636
- 2024 22nd St San Francisco, CA$959K--11,000
- 954 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.62M--33,074
- 952A De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.66M--22,008
- 952 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.37M32.51,729
- 950 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.42M--21,408
- 960 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--22,250
- 2006-2008 22nd St San Francisco, CA$1.4M441,824
- 111 Southern Heights Ave San Francisco, CA$1.82M--44,098
- 948 De Haro St San Francisco, CA$1.16M211,052
- 952 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.01M221,700
- 974 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$1.31M11--
- 976 Rhode Island St San Francisco, CA$720K--1887