961 Senate St, Costa Mesa, CA 926275 beds, 5 baths, 2,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $704,000
- Price/sqft: $239
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,950 sqft
- Parcel #: 42238311
- Zillow Home ID: 25463415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 961 Senate Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92627, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Costa Mesa, and 11.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92627 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Costa Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92627 home values.
- 957 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$565K321,141
- 963 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$726K322,000
- 964 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$522K311,034
- 960 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$535K311,034
- 970 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$559K311,034
- 953 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$556K321,141
- 954 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$539K311,034
- 960 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$553K321,141
- 2209 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$567K321,154
- 956 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$564K321,155
- 974 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$811K42.752,258
- 947 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$601K321,354
- 2215 Republic Ave Costa Mesa, CA$569K321,141
- 950 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$581K311,304
- 952 Senate St Costa Mesa, CA$559K321,141
- 963 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$498K311,034
- 959 Congress St Costa Mesa, CA$556K311,249
- 2208 State Ave A # B Costa Mesa, CA$633K421,750
- 2208 State Ave A # B Costa Mesa, CA$635K421,750
- 2208 State Ave Costa Mesa, CA$784K----1,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.