961 Thomas Cir, Portsmouth, VA 237043 beds, 3 baths, 1,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,576 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space
- Security System
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0053-0920
- Zillow Home ID: 75394821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 961 Thomas Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23704, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Portsmouth, and 88.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23704 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portsmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23704 home values.
- 965 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$149K32.51,536
- 957 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$148K32.51,536
- 953 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$144K32.51,536
- 969 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$146K32.51,536
- 960 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$148K331,600
- 964 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$138K32.51,440
- 956 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$123K32.51,600
- 968 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$138K32.51,536
- 949 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$123K32.51,536
- 952 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$121K32.51,536
- 972 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$146K32.51,536
- 973 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$144K32.51,536
- 976 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$141K32.51,536
- 948 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$125K32.51,440
- 9024 Crabapple St Portsmouth, VA$138K32.51,536
- 945 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$127K32.51,440
- 9020 Crabapple St Portsmouth, VA$136K32.51,440
- Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$148K32.51,600
- 980 Thomas Cir Portsmouth, VA$121K32.51,440
- 9028 Crabapple St Portsmouth, VA$125K32.51,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.