- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 3,380 all time views
- HOA Fee: $26
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $168
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pet Size \ Extra Large (101+ Lbs.), Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,059 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0040415708
- Zillow Home ID: 54780464
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $288-406K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33626 home values will increase 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Westchase as a whole. Among 33626 homes, this home is valued 17.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33626, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% greater than in Westchase, and 139% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33626 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westchase.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33626 home values.
|9612 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$335K||3||2||1,981|
|9608 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$358K||4||3||2,280|
|9606 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$364K||3||2||1,939|
|9614 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$369K||3||2||2,149|
|9659 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$319K||3||2||1,939|
|9657 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$366K||3||2.5||2,252|
|9661 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$347K||3||2||2,066|
|9604 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$382K||4||3||2,224|
|9607 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$381K||3||2||2,149|
|9609 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$387K||3||2.5||2,224|
|9655 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$355K||3||2||2,059|
|9605 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$353K||3||2||2,074|
|9611 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$394K||3||2.5||2,413|
|9663 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$431K||4||3.5||2,761|
|9603 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$380K||3||2||2,183|
|9602 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$349K||3||2||2,059|
|9653 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$371K||3||2||2,224|
|9613 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$392K||3||2||2,302|
|9601 Greenpointe Dr Tampa, FL||$427K||4||3||2,714|
|9651 Gretna Green Dr Tampa, FL||$374K||3||2||2,243|
Nearby Schools in Westchase
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!