9613 Gidley St, Temple City, CA 917802 beds, 1 bath, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,440 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $472,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Guest parking, Living room
- Breakfast nook
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8592002051
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 21620696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9613 Gidley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91780 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% higher than in Temple City, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Temple City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91780 home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 9609 Gidley St Temple City, CA$604K221,048
- 9603 Gidley St Temple City, CA$566K211,048
- 9564 Bisby St Temple City, CA$917K432,255
- 9560 Bisby St Temple City, CA$848K321,914
- 9570 Bisby St Temple City, CA$532K21894
- 9552 Bisby St Temple City, CA$468K21870
- 9576 Bisby St Temple City, CA$541K21900
- 9549 Gidley St Temple City, CA$445K21504
- 4343 Temple City Blvd Temple City, CA$680K------
- 9582 Bisby St Temple City, CA$801K431,900
- 9548 Bisby St Temple City, CA$801K421,571
- 9641 Gidley St Temple City, CA$625K321,314
- 4439 Temple City Blvd Temple City, CA$493K21600
- 4431 Temple City Blvd Temple City, CA$792K421,700
- 4443 Temple City Blvd Temple City, CA$626K21975
- 9542 Bisby St Temple City, CA$586K211,042
- 4449 Temple City Blvd Temple City, CA$618K21990
- 9569 Bisby St Temple City, CA$831K322,232
- 9563 Bisby St Temple City, CA$613K21917
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.