- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 3,496 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $165,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- Parking: 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ 0, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ 0, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ 0, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ Other, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,833 sqft
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 096203 E00029
- Zillow Home ID: 62862856
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-212K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cordova-Appling home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Memphis as a whole. Among Cordova-Appling homes, this home is valued 40.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cordova-Appling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% higher than in Memphis, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cordova-Appling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Cordova High (assigned)9-121.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!