962 Biggs St, Memphis, TN 381084 beds, 2 baths, 2,004 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Hardwood Floors
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,004 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 052009 00024
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 42177538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 962 Biggs Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% less than in Memphis, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,056 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 956 Biggs St Memphis, TN$60K311,300
- 972 Biggs St Memphis, TN$64K211,308
- 950 Biggs St Memphis, TN$63K211,389
- 2361 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$37K422,091
- 963 Barbara Dr Memphis, TN$35K411,892
- 959 Barbara Dr Memphis, TN$59K52.52,567
- 955 Barbara Dr Memphis, TN$29K31898
- 2335 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$127K31.52,209
- 948 Biggs St Memphis, TN$63K421,488
- 951 Barbara Dr Memphis, TN$29K31852
- 2365 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$41K412,239
- 940 Biggs St Memphis, TN$70K221,435
- 947 Barbara Dr Memphis, TN$30K211,014
- 953 Biggs St Memphis, TN$82K421,957
- 2342 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$82K322,020
- 2329 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$83K211,547
- 947 Biggs St Memphis, TN$46K421,605
- 2352 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$54K311,525
- 941 Barbara Dr Memphis, TN$32K31.51,364
- 2338 Vollintine Ave Memphis, TN$54K211,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.