- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
962 Merton Ave, Akron, OH 443062 beds, 1 bath, 748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,480 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $52,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 180 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 748 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6702384
- Zillow Home ID: 35416890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 962 Merton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% greater than in Akron Metro, and 123.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Akron home values.
- 958 Merton Ave Akron, OH$47K311,013
- 966 Merton Ave Akron, OH$46K21960
- 972 Merton Ave Akron, OH$62K21941
- 805 Cole Ave Akron, OH--321,588
- 989 Inman St Akron, OH$63K311,144
- 985 Inman St Akron, OH$61K311,144
- 993 Inman St Akron, OH$38K311,216
- Merton Ave Akron, OH--------
- 995 Inman St Akron, OH$58K311,252
- 791-795 Cole Ave Akron, OH$71K421,368
- 1001 Inman St Akron, OH$42K31983
- 963 Merton Ave Akron, OH$41K311,008
- 982 Merton Ave Akron, OH$51K21984
- 942 Merton Ave Akron, OH$38K31954
- 819 Concord Ave Akron, OH$56K311,040
- 820 Cole Ave Akron, OH--21871
- 1007 Inman St Akron, OH$44K311,152
- 971 Inman St Akron, OH$18K21852
- 986 Merton Ave Akron, OH$36K21886
- 938 Merton Ave Akron, OH$42K21616
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292