- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 364 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,916 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1998 for $61,500
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 98730
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Water \ City, Sewer \ City Sewer, Floors \ Hardwood, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Utility Rm Type \ Room, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Floors \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Draperies, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Utility Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Exterior Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Features \ Security System, Porch Type \ Front, Pool \ In Ground, Pool \ Spa, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Road \ Paved, Construction \ Other-See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Heating \ Other-See Remarks, Cooling \ Other-See Remarks, Windows \ Other-See Remarks, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Porch Type \ Sun Room
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,621 sqft
- Parcel #: 0074-002
- Zillow Home ID: 76514178
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-600K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will decrease 2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 227.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|966 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$365K||--||2||3,336|
|958 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$302K||--||2||2,755|
|974 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$356K||4||4||3,654|
|976 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$278K||--||2||2,536|
|965 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$331K||--||2.5||3,198|
|959 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$394K||--||3.5||4,008|
|969 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$328K||--||2.5||3,118|
|980 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$308K||--||2||2,761|
|955 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$303K||--||3||2,795|
|950 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$374K||4||4||3,835|
|973 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$403K||4||3||4,650|
|916 Crown Ridge Ct Valdosta, GA||$332K||--||2.5||3,134|
|912 Crown Ridge Ct Valdosta, GA||$279K||--||2||2,679|
|982 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$374K||--||3||4,119|
|908 Crown Ridge Ct Valdosta, GA||$318K||--||2||3,034|
|812 Lake Laurie Dr Valdosta, GA||$311K||--||2.5||2,975|
|951 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$379K||--||3||4,213|
|913 Crown Ridge Ct Valdosta, GA||$283K||--||2.5||2,698|
|946 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$369K||--||3.5||3,622|
|986 S Lakeshore Dr Valdosta, GA||$310K||--||2||2,976|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.