962 W Market St, Akron, OH 443134 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,808 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,808 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 6859489
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 52692575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 962 W Market Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% higher than in Akron, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Square home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,962 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 968 W Market St Akron, OH$108K31.52,277
- 958 W Market St Akron, OH$175K432,168
- 26 Borton Ave Akron, OH$168K41.53,100
- 11 S Rose Blvd Akron, OH$86K31.52,305
- 950 W Market St Akron, OH$158K41.51,949
- 38 Borton Ave Akron, OH$80K41.51,392
- 27 Everett Ave Akron, OH$107K321,624
- 31 Everett Ave Akron, OH$105K321,940
- 35 Everett Ave Akron, OH$61K311,392
- 39 Everett Ave Akron, OH$71K3--1,416
- 46 Borton Ave Akron, OH$92K311,488
- 15 S Rose Blvd Akron, OH$120K412,379
- 43 Everett Ave Akron, OH$65K31.51,800
- 959 W Market St Akron, OH$95K211,248
- 52 Borton Ave Akron, OH$121K31.52,196
- 955 W Market St Akron, OH$183K21.52,289
- 33 Borton Ave Akron, OH$73K311,868
- 985 W Market St Akron, OH$111K31.51,831
- 23 Borton Ave Akron, OH$119K31.52,162
- 37 Borton Ave Akron, OH$111K312,074
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!